Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Selling Eliza Kate

Most of you know that I design little girls' clothing and sell it through a company I call Eliza Kate Designs. If you didn't, hop on over and have a look around at this season's designs! http://www.elizakatedesigns.com/ (shameless plug)

A friend had a trunk show at her house this weekend, and Emma really wanted to come along, so I brought her.  She loves wearing my designs and telling everyone mommy made them. How can I argue with that kind of free advertising, right? People are seriously going to think I put her up to this, but I swear I had nothing to do with it! She asked the hostess of the party, "Do you sew?" The hostess replied, "Terribly, so I guess, no, I don't." Emma said, "Ok, that's why you need that catalog I just gave you." Then she proceeded to pass out order forms in the same manner to other people at the party. Nothing wrong with letting a three year old earn her keep, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garage sale this weekend Friday and Saturday May 1-2 from 9am to 5pm both days! Check out the awesome website for advertising your garage sa...