Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best-Friends Day

Emma loves holidays.  She loves doing special things on those special days that have been set aside for various reasons.  A few years ago between Mother's Day and Father's Day she was sad because there was not a Kid's Day.  So, in our family, the first Tuesday of June is always Kid's Day.  Today Emma was asking Krystin if there was a Best Friends' Day.

Emma:  Mom, is there a best friends' day?
Krystin:  I'm not sure.  There probably is but I don't know when it is.
Emma:  I have an idea!  How about we make a Best Friends' Day?  We can make it in August!
Krystin:  I have news for you Emma, it's already September.
Emma:  Oh man!  We missed Best Friends' Day!

This makes me think of something Joey Tribbiani would say.  (....pssst.....Joey Tribbiani was one of the 6 friends on F-R-I-E-N-D-S).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garage sale this weekend Friday and Saturday May 1-2 from 9am to 5pm both days! Check out the awesome website for advertising your garage sa...