Friday, May 21, 2010

A Kaleb-ism

Something about age two causes children to get funnier, at least in our house. Maybe it's because that is when they start to get more verbal. I'm sure their thoughts were always entertaining, we just couldn't hear them before. Here is a conversation I had with Kaleb on the way home from dropping Emma off at preschool today. I had the windows down because it was a nice day.

Kaleb: Mom, can you turn the wind off?
Me: I can't turn the wind off, God makes the wind.
Kaleb: Well he needs to fix it and turn it off.
Me: How do you think he would do that?
Kaleb: Probably with a screw driver. (His answer to anything that needs to be fixed.)
Me: Do you think God has a screw driver?
Kaleb: No. . . . I guess I'll give him mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garage sale this weekend Friday and Saturday May 1-2 from 9am to 5pm both days! Check out the awesome website for advertising your garage sa...