Monday, May 17, 2010

Always the Right Answer

Tonight Emma and Kaleb were being...well, Emma and Kaleb.  The two can go from hugging each other and being polite and nice to seconds later it's a WWE throwdown with Drew in the wings taking bets!  Kaleb was doing his little brother duties and irritating the heck out of Emma.  Emma responded in the best way she knew how...pinch his face until he quit.  In an effort to give a concrete example of the Golden Rule, Krystin asked Emma, "What if the next time you frustrate me I come up and pinch your face?"  Emma responded in her most innocent voice: "Mom, I will always love you no matter what you do."  After making Krystin speechless, Emma continued by quoting from the "I Love You Through and Through" book that names all of a person's body parts, "top side, your glad side, your back side, etc"  Emma got to the "bottom side" and said "Why would I love your bottom side, mom?  I don't know, but I love all of your parts mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garage sale this weekend Friday and Saturday May 1-2 from 9am to 5pm both days! Check out the awesome website for advertising your garage sa...