Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Apple Pie Recipe

We are having Thanksgiving Dinner early at our house this year, so I have been cooking all day today in order to get everything ready for dinner tonight. I have been bombarded with turkey observavtions and questions as I cook. Here are a few.

Is our turkey a girl or boy?
Does it hurt the turkey to cook it?
Where is the turkey's head?
Does it have eyes?
How come it can't walk? Where are it's feet?
Are you sure we should be eating this?
I think it's a boy turkey and I don't think his wife will be very happy about this!

Emma has also been helping me cook and she decided to write a recipe of her own for apple pie. Ok, so the picture is actually my recipe, but I just wanted to add a picture.


Here are the directions to Emma's apple pie recipe.

4 Apples
A little flour
40 tablespoons of butter
Strawberry Yogurt
Mingon (not sure what this is?)

1. First you cut the apples, then put it in a bowl.
2. Add the flour and stir.
3. Put the Strawberry Yogurt on top.
4. Dump in the Mingon.
5. Stir it all together.
6. Pour into a pie crust.
7. Bake at 79 degrees for 70 nights.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garage sale this weekend Friday and Saturday May 1-2 from 9am to 5pm both days! Check out the awesome website for advertising your garage sa...